The team at Ron Bouchard’s The Honda Store is committed to minimizing our impact on the environment, through preventative measures and innovative technology.
- Oil is recycled and used to heat service garages with waste oil furnaces.
- LED lights are used to illuminate building exteriors; which use up to 60% less energy and last up to 20 times longer than standard light bulbs.
- Oil filter crushers separate used oil from the metal filters and both are recycled accordingly.
- Used automotive fluids are collected, processed and recycled for reuse.
- Propane and natural gas are used to hear the buildings, which offer a cleaner alternative to traditional coal and oil burning furnaces.
- Scrap metal is collected and picked up by a local recycler to be processed for reuse.
- Cardboard, glass, plastic, papers, and other recyclable products are disposed of in a single stream recycling bin. It is then taken away, sorted and processed.
- Used cleaning products are recycled with a system that collects and cleans the chemicals, processing them for reuse.
Click on the logos to learn more about the companies we work with: